We provide standardized work practices and healthy and safe environment. For instance, our manufacturing facilities has received accreditations and certifications, including:
- ISO 9001:2015 certification for our Company’s quality management system for manufacture of aerospace and defence, energy, and oil and gas parts (this is currently under audit for recertification);
- ISO/IEC 27001:2013 information security management system (“ISMS”) certification for our Company’s information management system for control of information (internal and external, including but not limited to customer properties along with support functions);
- AS9100:2016 certification for our Company’s quality management systems for aviation, space and defence organisations;
- ISO 14001:2018 environmental management system (“EMS”) and 45001: 2018 occupational health and safety assessment series (“OHSAS”) certifications for our Company’s quality management system to ensure environmental health and safety of our facilities (these are currently under audit for recertification);
- ISO 17025:2017 National Accreditation Board for Testing and Calibration Laboratories (“NABL”) and calibration laboratories certification for testing mechanical properties of ferrous/ non-ferrous materials, alloys and products, testing of sub-assemblies and ancillaries/ accessories (this is currently under audit for recertification); and
- Accreditation for specific services on the qualified manufacturer’s list for fluid distribution systems from National Aerospace and Defence Contractors Accreditation Program (“NADCAP”).
We have in-house laboratory equipped with testing equipment to keep a check on raw materials and to maintain quality. Our Company encourages quality circle activities and quality technology tools to maintain and sustain quality. We also provide training to our staff and workers for quality assurance to improve the quality of the products.